Community diagnostic centres
Unlocking better, more efficient patient pathways with community diagnostic centres.
As new CDCs support increased diagnostic capacity to tackle the elective care backlog, Bleepa can deliver the digital infrastructure they need to securely share diagnostic information and bring teams together around the patient to make quicker, well informed clinical decisions.
“If you want to achieve efficiency and drive down the elective care backlog, you need to realise a vision for a connected end-to-end pathway that requires a new digital infrastructure,”
Dr Tom Oakley, CEO of Feedback Medical Ltd, manufacturer of Bleepa.
Building a team around the patient
Whether you are working within a single care setting or incorporating third-party resources, because Bleepa can bring together the key data and people, everyone is connected as part of the core clinical team.
Through Bleepa, GPs can connect with specialists for advice, guidance, and diagnostic discussion asynchronously, saving everyone time.
Delivering end-to-end pathway management with Sussex Integrated Care System
The Bleepa team has worked closely with teams at the Queen Victoria Hospital to deliver the first live and operational end-to-end symptom-based pathway in the CDC space.
The pathway connects primary care providers, the new CDC and a multidisciplinary team of specialist consultants at the hospital around a single patient journey.
Bleepa integrates with both GP and the hospital’s systems, creating a wrapper of clinical data around the individual patient. A breathlessness pathway reviewed by a cardiologist, a respiratory consultant and an ear, nose and throat consultant, is live between GP practices and the hospital.
Bleepa’s digital platform:
- Receives and makes referrals, as well as enables access to patient diagnostic information; including clinical-grade medical images
- Connects GPs with specialists for asynchronous conversations around patient results and decisions
- Integrates with regional provider systems to retrieve relevant historic results and images for clinicians. It can also push studies to relevant providers as required
- Securely accessible from any internet-connected device through our zero-footprint application
- Uniquely patient centric and our proprietary data architecture enables the creation of a patient centric record for the pathway and beyond
Bleepa provides visibility of the whole patient pathway. Authorised providers, commissioners and other organisations involved in care delivery can access patient information, discuss care, and refer the patient to other services at any time. Deliver better with Bleepa.
Safe and secure pathway management
Bleepa is a regulated, safe and proven communications imaging tool. Powered on a fast, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure, Bleepa can be easily integrated into any existing IT infrastructure.
We support all standard interfaces and work with all our clients for a smooth implementation and integration. Therefore, we can integrate with your PACS, e-Referral Service (e-RS), radiology information system (RIS), summary care record and other clinical systems.