- Awarded £450k contract for a 12-month pilot extension of the Sussex Integrated Care Systems (“ICS”) Community Diagnostic Centre (“CDC”) development programme
- Named as a supplier on G-Cloud 13, the UK Government’s digital marketplace
- Creation of the CareLocker consumer app, giving patients direct access to their clinical data
- First CareLocker deployment with an Indian imaging centre, Sampurna Diagnostics, Indore
- Completion of 200: 1 share consolidation
- 222% increase in revenue to £576k (H1 2022: £179k); Bleepa-CareLocker accounted for 73%
- 149% increase in sales(1) to £612k (H1 2022: £246k); Bleepa-CareLocker accounted for 77%
- Adjusted EBITDA loss(2) increased to £1,197k (H1 2022: £1,007k), reflecting expansion and scaling of the Bleepa-CareLocker platform
- Cash as at 30 November 2022 of £9,228k (31 May 2022: £10,306k)
“The continued momentum during the period, and in particular the contract extension for Sussex ICS (“Sussex”), together with constructive ongoing discussions with other CDCs and parties, underpins management’s confidence in delivering increased revenues and further growing our customer base.
“Our products and clinical care delivery solutions are focused on growth markets domestically and internationally, which we believe are underpinned by increased requirements and demand for secure and regulated access to patient data – focused on reducing waiting lists and providing integrated systems that can easily be implemented in a variety of settings.
“We are delighted with the progress made during the period and we are focused on further harnessing our knowledge and knowhow to provide value add solutions for our customers, both within hospital and remote environments. We remain extremely excited by our growth prospects and continue to target a number of opportunities. Importantly, we have numerous routes to market and increasing levels of visibility and look forward to providing the market with further updates in due course.”Dr Tom Oakley, CEO of Feedback plc
You can read our full interim results here