Bleepa is an app that connects medical professionals safely and securely.
- Helps to streamline patient care
- Speeds up clinical decision-making by connecting all members of the clinical care team.
- Enables case discussion, second opinion services, e-referral management and regulatory compliant multi-disciplinary team working.
Want to learn more?
Download our factsheet to find out more about how Bleepa can help you
Feedback Medical survey
Feedback Medical carried out a survey via the Docplexus platform with healthcare professionals in India about medical imaging communication platforms.
- 67% of the HCPs say that they have never used such an app
- 77% say that they would use an app for high-quality image sharing, to annotate and discuss cases, and for speedy access to heavy files and reports.
- When asked what would be important to them in such an app, they said:
- ease of communication with peers (27%),
- data security and compliance (27%),
- past record storage facility for reference (24%)
- clarity and pixels of images (22%)
Bleepa is just what the doctor ordered with all these features and more!
How it works
Our pricing is flexible and tailored to you, to ensure that you have the most cost-effective package.
- Bleepa licences operate on a per user/per year subscription basis with discounts available for multiple users. Bleepa modules can be purchased separately or as a complete enterprise platform including messenger, referral pathways, photo and document capture
- Standard services included in the price: license to software, installation, onboarding and training of users, and support and maintenance for a minimum 12-month subscription
Reduce referral response times
In pilot studies done in the UK’s NHS, Bleepa reduced referral response time from 7.5 minutes to less than one minute per referral; and improved response times for inpatient referrals from 2.1 days to within 0.4 days.